Friday, February 3, 2012

You deserve a post not a comment!!!

That's great babe!!!  I remember being preggo and not wanting to go to the Y, but if I did I felt so much better, so I totally get how you were feeling today. I'm so proud of your perseverance!! You are on your way to pre-baby everything :)  And THEN you'll get preggo again and get to start all over again!  Isn't it great??

SO, Time out for women is in April in Harrisburg, PA.  This is only like 90 mins from where I live.  You should come.  The one I went to in Richmond in October had babies of all ages (like 3 and under), so Lulu would totally be able to come if you wanted to bring her.  
 
I'm trying to map out a morning walk routine for Avi and I now that the weather is a bit warmer.  Since our neighborhood isn't really conducive for a safe walk (we kinda live in the 'hood) I'm thinking we'll drive 20 mins to the park at the library.  It has a 2 mile paved path and after we can go and read...if I'm not gasping for air and dripping sweat.  The entire path is up, and up, and up, and up..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment