Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where, Oh Where, Has Ashley Been?

Sorry! I am way behind! Learon and I have been crazy busy this weekend. We finished painting our hallways and upstairs landing and we finished building our pallet buffet table for the dining room, plus we got started on these old windows that I am turning into mirrors, it has been a very productive weekend in the Bird House! To be honest, the entire weekend now feels like a blur. I also taught in YW today and so with prep, painting and building, Saturday & Sunday completely disappeared. I did however squeeze in some time to make a test batch of Allouette's cinnamon roll pumpkin pancakes for her big birthday party next week and they turned out awesome! I am sure they have about a million calories, I will have to try and calculate that next.

So, there you have it, your blogging buddy has not disappeared, just worked until well after mid-night on Saturday and is just now is getting a chance blog. Stay tuned, I am going to try and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment