Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ashley's Daily Report (12)

Food (Total Calories = 2,176)
Breakfast = Cinnamon roll pumpkin pancakes (718)
Snack =
Lunch = 2 Slices Cheese Pizza (475)
Snack =
Dinner = BBQ Chicken, Sweet Corn, Cauliflower (983)

Exercise (Total Calories = 0)
More painting, but nothing worth counting

Water
Still no idea, I know I have had about 36oz, but not exactly sure.

Can you believe how many calories are in corn? Totally shocking! Looks like I need to be more mindful about leaving corn out of our meals.

Goals for next week:
This is going to be a super tough week to stay on my diet, as I have days filled with cooking for Autumn's baby shower on Thursday and then Allouette's birthday party on Saturday. I kid you not, full days of cooking super yummy things, I just don't know how I am going to do it. I am really hoping/planning to make it to the gym Monday-Friday, but it is going to be tough! Additionally, with the weather being so cold out here, I don't think morning walks are going to be happening. We usually don't make it if it is below 28(ish), and so all in all, this is not a very promising week. That means you will have to do SUPER good, to count for the both of us!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment