Sunday, February 5, 2012

Meg's Day 5 Update

Food (Total Calories = Don't count on the weekend)
Breakfast = bowl of apple jacks
Snack =
Lunch = left over stew
Snack= cinnamon rolls
Dinner = homemade wings, taco dip with chips, caf. free. coke (no pepsi :( )...on the plus side, Mike helped me drink it so I didn't consume the entire thing.   Let's see, Avi and I shared some peaches and I had some ice cream. 

Exercise (Total Calories = )
I carried Avi all through church.
 
Water
Probably still at 40oz.  

Starting weight for this week if my scales are accurate (which I don't think they are): 145


Check out this website:
http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/real-food-resources/

1 comment:

  1. So funny, I have that link bookmarked, I love the site! I think I found it through Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete