Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meg's day 13, 14, 15

Day 13
B-
L-cinammon roll
D-McDonald's

Day 14
B-Oreos
L-BBQ sandwich, onion rings, lemonade
D-Oreos

Day 15
B-
L-cheese omelet with sausage and potatoes. Coke
D- shrimp fried rice, egg roll. Cherry dr pepper

Workout
13th
90mins cardio
25mins weights

14th
Bouncing on an exercise ball all day

15th
Nothing

Water
Not too goodly these past few days.

Weight check in
So I had my annual girly exam today and I about fell off the scale. 143! That's only 3 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight! So, I guess my new weight goal is to get to my wedding weight. Ha! 120, I can dream right?

Goals for tomorrow:
1) clean bathrooms.
2) some workout DVD since the YMCA is out until avi is 100% better
3) visiting teaching
4) girls night out is at 8pm. I'm hoping I can find a sitter

Thank you for your kind words. It is amazing what food, sleep, a shower and a loving husband who takes a day off work can do for a person. I thank you for your unfailing friendship. It means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment