Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ashley's Daily Journal Report

Food (Total Calories = 1,010)
Breakfast = Oatmeal, blueberries, applesauce & banana (199)
Snack = Cheese (35)
Lunch = Two eggs with mushrooms and rainbow chard (285)
Dinner = Taco Salad, no chips, cheese or sour cream (491)

Exercise (Total Calories = 371)
45 minutes of cardio (300)
28 minutes of Wii Fit (71)

Summary, it felt great to get a good sweat going at the gym, my daily walking has been great, but with the cold weather it is more difficult to get a real sweat going. I hope to make it to the gym Monday-Friday and alternate cardio and weights. Overall, I feel great, I hope I can maintain the momentum! Oh, and I really need to be drinking more water....any ideas here on how to make that happen?

1 comment:

  1. Meatballs didn't make it tonight as my beef did not thaw in time. Maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete