Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ashley's Daily Journal Report

Food (Total Calories = 1,179)
Breakfast = Oatmeal, blueberries, applesauce & banana (199)
Snack = Granola Bar (140)
Lunch = Taco Salad Leftovers & Almonds (417)
Dinner = BBQ Chicken Salad (423)

Exercise (Total Calories = 704)

78 minutes of Cardio (346)
27 minutes of Wii Fit (102)
42 minutes Weight Lifting (256)

The morning walks really bump up those cardio calories. I think as far as the gym goes, I am going to go with the following schedule:

Monday - 20 Minutes Cardio, 35 Minutes Weight Lifting (Lower body)
Tuesday - 20 Minutes Cardio, 35 Minutes Weight Lifting (Upper body)
Wednesday – All Cardio
Thursday – 20 Minutes Cardio, 35 Minutes Weight Lifting (Lower body)
Friday – 20 Minutes Cardio, 35 Minutes Weight Lifting (Upper body)

Adding in my daily walks, I should be getting 80 minutes of cardio a day. Man, I am tired just thinking about it.

Food went well today, this is the end of my 4th day without sugar and I totally have a craving for brownies.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when you're ready for your brownies :) I'll give you the MOST DELICIOUS from scratch recipe. OMGOsh, they are so good.

    Awesome job on the working out sister!! You are rockin' out!! I really hate weights/treadmill...etc...so I stick to classes. Zumba, as I'm sure you've noticed is my totally favorite, but I do do (hehe) yoga which is really nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, water for today is at 52oz, that is way more than usual, so I feel pretty proud! Not as good as your 64+, but I am working on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete