Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meg's Day 8 Update

Food (Total Calories = 1,629)
Breakfast = Peanut butter sandwich
Brunch= Egg and Cheese on toast
Snack = Rice krispy treats
Lunch = MSG soup (aka) Lipton's Chicken noodle soup
Snack = RKT
Dinner = baked chicken, rice and steam cauliflower


Exercise (Total Calories = 416)
60 minutes of cardio

Water
almost 64 

*Mike took the day off from the Y, so Avi got to stay home and play with daddy.  However, she was still crazy clingy today.  I couldn't sit down with her on me.  It's starting to get a little weird.  
In other news, guess whose zumba class was starred on the 6'o'clock news tonight....as far as I know anyway.  I'll have to look online and see if it really did air.

And don't worry about not losing!!  You just picked up weight training.  You're building muscle right now.  Remember that muscle EATS fat!!  Hooray!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you....eat some veggies and fruit, try to fit it into every meal, what happened to those oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm horrible with the healthy stuff. As for the oranges, I still haven't made it to the store.

    ReplyDelete