Friday, February 3, 2012

Meg's Day 3 Update

Food (Total Calories = 1,656)
Breakfast =
Snack =
Lunch = 
Brunch=French toast and OJ
Snack=  Brownie and whipped topping
Dinner = leftover Chicken burritos

Exercise (Total Calories = 346)
50 minutes cardio

Water
Today was not good.  probably about 40oz

Today started off quite nicely.  However, after picking Avi up from the babysitting center she was SUPER, CRAZY clingy ALL DAY LONG!!!  I couldn't put her down.  So, "brunch" happened during her morning nap, and now, as I am typing this at 10:57pm I am eating my dinner.  I'm hoping tomorrow is much better.  I'm pretty certain there was something else I was going to mention.......oh yea (I really was trying to think)!  So, I'm going to follow your "Mardi Gras" lead for Sunday, you know super bowl?  I'm going to pig out and eat, drink and be merry.  Thank heavens I have morning church :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment