Friday, February 10, 2012

Ashley's Daily Report

Food (Total Calories = 1,826)
Breakfast =
Snack =
Lunch = Slice of Cake, 4 Cookies, chips & bean dip (982)
Snack =
Dinner = Ice Cream & Pizza (844)

Exercise (Total Calories = 415)
25 minutes of Cardio (202)
35 minutes of Weights (213)
 
Water
46oz
 
Yeah, I ate so horribly today. I full blame it on play group as we do a pot luck each week and this week people pretty much only brought junk food. Since the day started off so horribly, I decided that it would be my Mardi Gras day and so we had pizza for dinner. Total junk, I tell ya. Also missed the morning walk as it was 18 degrees this morning and that is a little too cold for Allouette!
 
I did however stay the course for my goal to go to the gym Monday - Friday, so that is huge! I really did not want to go today, but I did and I am so proud of myself!
 
Have a really great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment