Thursday, February 2, 2012

HA!

Breakfast: I don't even want to know the calorie count, but I'll post that later.  I had the most delicious meal.  I made from scratch:
Hashbrowns from 2 leftover baked potatoes
1 egg over easy
1 piece of wheat bread (no butter)
And a glass of OJ
NOW the problem is I used my BRAND NEW NON STICK PANS!!! Merry un-Christmas to me.

As for the YMCA, I'm hoping to get there tonight, but in the event that I don't I did my cardio workout video for 50 minutes today!!  Go Me!!  

Lunch today will be BBQ spare-ribs and a salad.  (Sorry about all the meat posts, but I love my protein in that form :)   ) 

And YOUR goal my friend is to try for 6 full glasses of water.  1 per meal, 1 with a snack, 1 when working out.  Do that and you're over 1/2 way there!! 

1 comment:

  1. Meat - No worries, we eat it and love it too!

    Water - 44oz so far today, I had to step it up as I was beginning to feel dizzy during my morning walk!

    ReplyDelete