Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ashley's Goals

OK, here are my main goals for this project:

1 - Get back on my fertility diet, but a modified version
No Sugar
No Dairy (excludes eggs)
No Soy
No Yeast
Nothing processed or pre-packaged

2 - Get back down to my target weight of 135, this is what I was when I got married and at that time, I was in the best shape of my life. I was 150 when I got pregnant and I am currently at 152. I am not sure if I can sustain 135, but I am going to try, dang it! (shhhh, don't tell anyone my weight) :-)

3 - Get my abs back, this is vital for me, as being pregnant really made my abs super weak and if I get pregnant again, I would like to start with where I was pre-pregnancy #1.

In regards to the fertility diet, I am only able to stay on this diet by having one day a week, my 'Mardi Gras Day', where I can eat anything I want, in moderation. It is a floating day, so the actual day can change from week to week, but it will most likely be on a Saturday or Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. We are the EXACT same weight girl friend AND we had the EXACT same pre-wedding weight. Craziness. And of course, never fear, I shall never tell your secret :)

    ReplyDelete