Saturday, February 11, 2012

Meg's Day 11 Update

Food (Total Calories = 2,030)
Breakfast =E&C on T
Snack =
Lunch = Lasagna and root beer*
Snack =Pilsbury Valentine Cookies (compliments of grammy)
Dinner = Fried chicken and root beer*

*Mike totally peer pressured me!  What a jerk :)
AND I had totally intended to have an orange with my breakfast but SOMEONE let a little SOMEONE flip off the floor mattress in the guest room and mommy had to save the day.

Exercise (Total Calories = 0)
Come on Monday! I need a do over
Water
less than 4 oz....I was so bad today! 

On a side note, I'm making Kim Stoklosa's "refrigerator rolls".  I'm so opposed with them.  Hopefully they turn out as well as her's do.
Also, tomorrow's lunch will be a LARGE salad.  We are having our monthly "family lunch" with Mike's fam, and what's on the menu......lasagna!  UGH!  

THE WIND IT CRAZY HERE!!  IT'S BLOWING AT 50MPH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment