Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday

I have been teaching our YW to can salsa and so all I have been eating for the last two days is salsa & chips. Not very healthy and I am sure a HUGE amount of calories given that chips always do. And, as I have been buried in tomatoes and various other activities, my tracking has been non-existent. Hopefully I will get back on the wagon today.

Hope you guys are well! When are you coming to DE?

Oh yeah, and I went to the Grand Opening of Whole Foods, it was a beautiful thing! I honestly believe Whole Foods is what Heaven will be like.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE salsa! I'm so jealous. I could seriously eat it everyday. Have you tried those flat, rectangular shaped chips? I can't remember what they are called, but boy are they yummy.

    Delaware trip is planned for Friday, April 27th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, Allouette and I leave on the 25th for Seattle. We will totally miss your visit!

    ReplyDelete