Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meg 3/1

Food (Total Calories = 954)
Breakfast =Egg
Snack =
Lunch = tomato soup with crackers and a pear
Snack =
Dinner = a roast beef sandwich
Dessert =

Exercise (Total Calories =0 )
Does carrying a sick baby around all day count? -day 2
I did swim with Aviana at her swimming class at the Y too.

Water
whoops...I did manage to chug some apple juice at some point today.


Truth  be told we are 100% out of everything in our house.  No veggies, no fruit, no milk, almost no bread or meats....it's pretty bad.  Maybe I'll give myself a vacation and leave Avi at home with Mike tomorrow and go to the store. 
Part 2 to all that is that since she's sick, Aviana has been refusing to nap.  I spend my entire day sitting on the floor trying to distract her from the snot I have to wipe off her face/suck out from her nose and the diapers I have to change due to her snot-induced diarrhea.   Being a mom is so fun.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment